Friday 7 March 2014

the priest of sodom

The dark wind, lands filled with blood lust, everyone was filled with anger, there was no trace of light, every where you would see, you could find blood! the blood was on my hands too, the blood of millions of lives whom i failed to save, only one thing i could do to save myself  from those devils was to run away, far from those dark lands, lands of war and hunger, lands of the living dead, the lands of OBSCURITY!!

A long time ago Zion island was a place where you could see nectar showering from the sky, the gods of wind, rain and fire created the lands of Zion, people born in those lands were believed to be the blessings of god, the richness of those lands were defined by the generosity of the people, people there were living a happy and prosperous life when suddenly a man from nowhere appeared and turned the island into a havoc!

On the night of the grand supper, a man arrived at the port of  island, he went to the place of mass celebration  and declared himself as the messenger of god. the innocent people were amazed to know that, they were curious about the stranger, the man stepped in the front and laid his finger on the king to turn him into ashes! people were threatened, in fear they all hailed and considered him to be the new leader.
after that night, there was no sunrise, the island turned into a grassland filled with hail and mist, the rivers were frozen with blood, a disease spread over the island, a disease of violence, threat, vengeance and thirst for blood..
the man was teaching the people to be the followers of satan, he dragged there innocent minds to a barren land filled with darkness. his evil presence, his satanic soul was governing the minds of people, under his influence, denizens of Zion killed each other, they all drove there feet on the path of  satan, their faith in god was crushed under the feet of the stranger's devil essence. there was no trace of light, even when you lit a candle, the wind would blow it away, the wind itself was dry and destructive. the lands of Zion were in darkness, there was no hope of any miracle, i could no more bear that negativity dominating me, all my gods have fallen, it was my fate to be the part of that force absorbing all my faith in life, the blood in my veins turned black, i controlled the anger and desire of killing, inside me. i tried to run away, far away from that darkness, among the people i found myself lifeless, the supremacy of that strange demonic power was drowning me to hell, i was sunk deep down into that infernal ritual. i could see death everywhere, i was helpless, i cried and raised my soul to fight against that devil, i tried to hunt it down all alone, but it was too hard to stand against the murk. every single trace of radiance i tried to imagine, forced me back to the sinful land, everything was getting blurred in front of my eyes. in the end, i lied breathless looking up at the sinister eyes of devil soaking all the life inside me, i turned into a corpse. chasing the light i turned into a demon, i found myself in the hands of  fiendish power.

suddenly i feel a dew drop rolling down my face, i open my eyes, i am now wide awake and soon realize that it was all in my head, all this came out of my mind, allusively i am the one who had evil in my soul, i am the demon, i am the priest of sodom...

No comments:

Post a Comment